A little flower practice using a 1/2 inch Flat angle brush.
Happy little petals your way today. 🙂
I’ve been trying to come up with more thoughtful names for my artwork. I am finding that naming artwork is challenging. This small 6 x 9 inch piece I named, Baby Blues.
I wonder what the best approach is when naming artwork.
Maybe asking a few questions would be helpful before selecting a name…
- What do I see? (this is my usual method, somewhat descriptive)
- What do I feel when I look at this piece?
- What did I feel when I created this piece?
- Does this piece bring back a special memory?
- Does this piece have a special meaning?
Then again, am I just overthinking the process? Is it best to just go with your gut (or what comes to mind right away)?
Do you have a method that works well for you? I would love to hear how you choose a name.
Thank you for stopping by and following along. I hope you are inspired to create art and do what you love.
Until next time, be the light and shine on! ❤